Bill Loved Racing!
Bill Waite Jr. was a lifelong Illinois Valley resident and businessman. Bill started his racing career, as a child, in karts. He moved into stock cars in the 1980’s and sprint cars in the 1990’s. Bill competed throughout the Midwest mainly in the Interstate Racing Association (IRA), Great Lakes Outlaw Sprint Association (GLOSS) and Midwest All Star Series (MASS). Bill retired from racing to manage the family towing and auto repair business in Cherry, Illinois. He was killed on the job in 2008 on I-80 helping a stranded motorist.
Presented by: Interstate Batteries of Central Illinois
Associate Event Sponsor: CIT Trucks
$5,000 to Win IRA/MOWA Sprint Cars, $500 to Start!!
$3,500 to Win Late Models, $350 to Start (UMP Rules will apply)!!
Plus Badger “BMARA” Midgets!
Late Afternoon Racing!
Pit Gate @ Noon
Grandstands @ 2:30PM
Hot Laps @ 4:30PM
Racing @ 5:30PM
Pit Pass: $35
High School Student W/ID: $5
Age 13 & Under FREE with Paid Adult
Limited # of Skybox Seats @ $30
Call Pace @ 630-279-3006 before Race Day.
Lots of Cool Stuff:
– Driver Autograph/Race Car Photo Session. Starting at 3pm, Midget, 410 Winged Sprint, and Super Late Model Drivers and their race cars will be located in the grandstand/concession area.
– Fan survey drawings for race related items.
– T-Shirts and Frisbee toss to Grandstands
– Bicycle & T-Shirt raffle from Child Tickets
– Free Ice Cream (Peanut and Gluten Free) to Children 13 and Under with Child’s Admission Ticket
– 50/50 Drawing to benefit a local community charity